Your U.S. Customs Brokerage
Tahoco Logistics provides immediate Customs clearance at any entrance port in the United States. Our U.S. Customs Brokerage operation offers a high level of personalized service using the latest in SmartBorder™ technology, remote location filing capabilities and expedited commercial release programs.
Our advanced IT infrastructure allows us to develop the most efficient working relationship possible with your company, thereby minimizing expenses and creating a highly effective workflow that allows for more secure, efficient and transparent access to your information than ever before.
Our strong partner network assists us in delivering the best available transportation solutions for your international cargo. Wherever your consignment is destined for and whenever it needs to arrive, we will ensure it arrives intact and on-time. The strength of our inbound markets to North America is Central and Southeast Asia, Eastern and Western Europe and the Gulf States in the Middle East.
- Ocean Freight Imports: LCL (Less-than-Container Load) & FCL (Full Container Load)
- Air Freight: Standard & Expedited Services, NFO (Next Flight Out)
- Export Documentation
- Letters of Credit
- Cargo Insurance
Tahoco Logistics excels in the implementation of customized solutions that overcome the compliance challenges faced by businesses looking to participate in expedited commercial cargo release options while also helping to secure the various links within your supply chain.
Our mission is to create satisfied, loyal customers by offering value-creating customs, freight forwarding and logistics solutions – each delivered with a personalized approach, an ease of doing business and a specialized expertise that simplifies an increasingly complex trade environment.
- Our clients benefit from our dedicated employees, translating into continuity and consistency
- We have developed clear, in-depth transition and implementation plans to ensure a smooth changeover to our services
- Tahoco Logistics is a knowledge based broker, who is partnered with all key international trade committees
- Our clients are informed on changing customs requirements, therefore remaining compliant with U.S. Customs
- We provide on-time clearances, thereby not delaying your carriers waiting for customs releases at the border
- We have the capability to provide international freight forwarding services through Thompson, Ahern & Co. Limited
- We ensure that any problems which could result in shipment delays are communicated to you as soon as possible